Quote of the Day: "Veni, Vidi, Vici" - I came, I saw, I conquered. - Julius Caesar
What can I do to prepare for the TEST?
1. Read the chapter and take notes. (Compare your notes with a friend/study partner from class or create a study group and ask each other questions and discuss the chapter.)
2. Use the Target Sheet that has vocab/definitions, Big Picture Questions and Margin Review Questions. Do you understand the vocab? Do you understand those questions? http://whap.mrduez.com/2011/09/chapter-4-targets.html
3. Create flash cards to help learn vocabulary. Sometimes there is nothing you can do other than just memorize something. Repetition is at the root of learning.
4. Use the Strayer Book Companion Website. It includes practice quizzes and tests.
5. Check out the AP Tips section of this website (link at the top of the page).
1. Collect Extra Credit - Parent/Guardian signed with student reflection on the back side (what is working for you? what do you need to do to improve your grade?)
2. TEST Chapter 4 - "Eurasian Empires"
3. Read Chapter 5 - "Eurasian Cultural Traditions" - Quiz on Monday