Quote of the Day: "Change your thoughts and you change your world." - Norman Vincent Peale
* How did life in the Late Bronze Age change and evolve from the earliest civilizations?
* What issues, problems and conflicts emerged as civilizations merge into empires and cultural differences in the Mediterranean World clashed?
1. Mr. Duez will place students in 5 groups.
1. Middle East
2. Aegean World
3. Assyrian Empire
5. Phoenician Empire & Mediterranean
The students will use their notes to discuss their section of Chapter 3. The students will have 10 minutes to discuss and then 2 minutes to present to the class.
2. For the remainder of the period, Mr. Duez will look at the big picture questions from Chapter 3 and discuss how each group fits in relation to the other.
3. If students have any questions regarding Chapter 3 we will discuss those at the end of the period.
UNIT TEST CHAPTERS 1-3.
Mr. Duez will be there after school on Tuesday for tutoring. Come ready with questions. You could also look over the previous tests and reading check quizzes in tutoring.